1 PETER MESSAGE 2 – First Words – Part 1
1 Peter 1:1-2
Wow and wow again. Beautiful.
My heart overflows with praise and thanksgiving to our God.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise him all creatures here below, praise him above ye heavenly host, praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Amen.
Wait until you get to church this Sunday morning and see what God has done. Wow and wow again. Beautiful. Thanks to God first and thanks to our planning committee and the many, many hard workers who were used of God to make this happen.
I am so proud of you for praying and planning and working as you have in the name of our Lord Jesus. Your faithfulness and diligence are God’s blessing to our fellowship and to our community.
In the Love of Jesus Son of God,
PS HERE IS A PREVIEW …
1 PETER MESSAGE 1
An Introduction – A Letter of Hope
1 Peter: An Introduction
A Letter of Hope written by the Apostle of Hope
from the God of Hope!
Carpet installation begins on Monday, September 9. We need volunteers for carpet installation prep work on Sunday, September 8, after the morning worship service.
Can you help us prepare the church for the carpet installation which begins on Monday, September 9? If so, please wear or bring work clothes, and we will do this following the morning service. We will remove the old carpet and move pews. We will also move all the furniture out of the way, and there will be some cleanup after the carpet is removed.
- Tools to bring … Cordless drill, #25 torque bit, utility knife, hammer, wrecking bar, scraper to clean old pad, side cutter and any other tools you might think of.
- Contact Steve if you have questions.
Dearest Choir Members …
- Choir Practice for Bible Conference: We hope to put together two (maybe three) old favorites for the Bible conference—things we already know so should be easy to learn our parts. If you would like to be part of our choir for this, then please plan on attending our two Saturday practices—September 28, October 5—at 9:00 am.
- If you think you will be able be a part of the choir for this, it would help if you would please let Pastor Dave or Kerry know.
Dearest Strings Group …
- ALSO PLEASE NOTE: We hope to have the strings group accompany the afternoon session. Please let Pastor Dave know if you think you will be able to help with that.
Thanks a bunch. 🙂