- BIBLE. The Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, is given by inspiration of God and is the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
(Psalm 19:7-11; Matthew 5:18; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12)
- TRINITY. There is one living and true God, who is spirit, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; Creator of the universe and everything in it, and Lord Most High over all His creation.
(Genesis 1:1; 1 Chronicles 29:11; Psalm 83:18; Matthew 28:19; John 4:24, John 16:13-15; I Timothy 6:15; Hebrews 1:5; 1John 5:7)
- VIRGIN BIRTH. We believe in the virgin birth, the incarnation, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
(Luke 1:26-35; Philippians 2:5-8; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Matthew 3:17)
- HOLY SPIRIT. We believe the Holy Spirit as a Divine Person indwells all believers. The Holy Spirit is our Helper, Comforter, Teacher, and Guide.
(John 14:16-17, 26, John 15:26, John 16:7-13)
- SIN. We believe sin entered into the world by one man, Adam, and death by sin; and so death passed to all men, for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.
(Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23)
- SALVATION BY GRACE. We believe salvation is by the grace of God, only through repentance and confession of faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. On the cross He shed His blood as atonement for our sin.
(John 3:16; Acts 3:19-20, 4:12; Romans 5:9-11, 6:23, 10:9-10; 2 Corinthians 7:9-10; Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:15-28)
- HOLY LIVING. We believe the saved are to live a separated life so as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.
(2 Corinthians 6:14-18, 7:1; Romans 12:1-2)
- THE CHURCH. We believe the church is the body of Jesus Christ and is made up of all who have trusted Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
(Matthew 16:15-18; Romans 12:4-5; 1 Corinthians 12:13, 27)
- HEAVEN & HELL. We believe in the eternal bliss of the redeemed in heaven. The condemned, those who have rejected Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, shall be eternally punished in the lake of fire, forever separated from God.
(John 3:36; Romans 8:1, 10:9-10, 14:9; Ephesians 1:13-14; 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9; Revelation 20:10-15, 21:1-7)
- SATAN. We believe Satan is a fallen angel who disguises himself as an angel of light in order to deceive the hearts and souls of all mankind. He blasphemes God. He tempts, accuses, and attacks believers and non believers.
(Genesis 3:1-5; Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Job 1-2; 1John 5:19; 2 Corinthians 11:14; I Timothy 3:6; 1 Peter 5:8-9; James 4:7; Revelation 12:9, 20:1-3, 7-10)
- RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST. We believe in the personal and pre-millennial return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Jude 14)
- LORD’S SUPPER. Faith Fellowship Church offers the Lord’s Supper to all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior and have eternal life through Him by faith in His shed blood.
- BAPTISM. Baptism by immersion shall be offered to all individuals who have made a public profession of faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. A baptismal service shall be arranged after meeting with the board.
(Matthew 3:11-17, Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:16; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:4-8; 1 Peter 3:21)
Faith Fellowship Church Constitution