About our pastor …
- Our pastor is David Scott.
- Dave and his wife, Kerry, were called to serve at FFC in January of 2013.
- Dave is a graduate of Moody Theological Seminary with a M.A. in Ministry and a B.A. in Bible/Theology. He is also a graduate of Morton College with A.A. and A.L.S. degrees.
- Dave has pastored churches in Indiana, Wyoming and Michigan. Dave and his wife, Kerry, are fellow servants in the ministry at Faith Fellowship Church. They have four children and four grandchildren.
- Dave and Kerry left the pastorate in 1996 very discouraged with no plans to ever pastor again. HOWEVER … God had a different plan and issued our “recall” to ministry.
- What can we say? We praise God daily for his plans!
- Dave is an author of two books: God’s Word: Learn It, Live It, Love It! and Beyond Pretend: A Sheep’s Guide to the Universe!
- Dave is also a musician.
- You may learn more about Dave and his service to Jesus Christ via his web ministry.
*See links below.