Announcements for June 9:
- This Evening: “Judging the Heart” … continued … We will be looking also at the relevance of Genesis 3 to our study, esp. verses 5 & 22.
- Thursday: Board meeting @ 7 pm. Upcoming board meeting dates are July 11, August 8 and September 12. Board minutes and financial reports are on the information table.
- Saturday: Men’s breakfast at Hy-Vee @ 8 am. This is our annual breakfast for the men. This is a good time to introduce a friend, neighbor or a co-worker to our fellowship. And it’s free. FFC picks up the tab.
- Next Sunday: Father’s Day donut and coffee breakfast provided during Sunday School hour. We will also have healthy alternatives. No evening service.
- Next Sunday: Pastor Greg Bartlett, son of Ted and Wanda, will be preaching for us in our morning worship service. Greg pastors the Northlight Baptist Church in Athabasca, Alberta, Canada.
- June 20: Ladies’ Bible Study @ 10 am.
- July 1: Men’s Study – Christian Beliefs @ 1 pm. Guys, there is still time to join our study. Let Pastor Dave know if you need a book; I plan to place an order soon. Thanks. We meet on the first Monday of the month.
- October 6: Bible conference with Mark Smith, Director of Bible Tracts, Inc.