PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR
The following events have been planned for the 2019 church calendar:
- June 2: Back to our Colossians study.
- June 3: Men’s study @ 1 pm. Meets first Monday of the month.
- June 15: Men’s breakfast at Hy-Vee @ 8 am. This is our annual breakfast for the men. This is a good time to introduce a friend, neighbor or a co-worker to our fellowship. And it’s free. FFC picks up the tab.
- June 16: Father’s Day donut and coffee breakfast provided during Sunday School hour.
- June 16: Pastor Greg Bartlett, son of Ted and Wanda, will be preaching for us in our morning worship service. Greg pastors the Northlight Baptist Church in Athabasca, Alberta, Canada.
- June 20: Ladies’ study @ 10 am. Meets third Thursday of the month.
- September/October: Sunday evening barn service with potluck at Dixons (date TBA).
- October 6: Bible conference with Mark Smith, Bible Tracts Inc.
- November 3: Holiday meal. FFC will provide the meat.
- December 15: Caroling and basket distribution with cookie & cocoa fellowship afterwards. No evening service.
- December 22: Candlelight & Carols. Soup and finger food potluck with service following. (Sunday night this year because Christmas day is on Wednesday.)
Note: Janet Sowers will be hosting a ladies “porch party fellowship” at a date to be determined.