PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- Ladies Fellowship-Cynthia Heald Study-Becoming a Woman Whose God Is Enough
Morning Study: The morning study will continue to be on the third Thursday of each month @ 10:00 am.
- October 14: We will have our Sunday Evening Evening Barn Service @ Dixon’s @ 5 pm. Come for the wiener roast and great fellowship. The church will provide hot dogs, buns and drinks. Please bring a dish to share.
- October 20-21: Bible conference with Ervin & Flossie McNeill. We will have a fellowship meal at noon on Saturday (October 20). There is no need to bring anything for the meal as soup and sandwiches will be provided by the hospitality committee. Men’s and women’s meetings will follow as Flossie will speak to the women and Ervin will speak to the men. Then on Sunday the McNeill’s will both share during SS, and Ervin will preach in our MW service.
- November 4 We will have a holiday meal after the morning service with the church providing the meat. We have decided to have one holiday fellowship meal instead of having a Thanksgiving and a Christmas fellowship meal this year. No evening service.
- December 16 Caroling and Basket Distribution at 3:00 P.M. Hospitality committee will provide a cocoa and cookie fellowship after caroling. No evening service.
- December 19 Candlelight and Carols Service / We will have a finger food fellowship before the service. Details TBA.