PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- Ladies Fellowship-Cynthia Heald Study-Becoming a Woman Whose God Is Enough
Evening Study: The evening study will be on the third Monday of each month @ 6:30 pm and begins on Monday, January 15.
Morning Study: The morning study will be on the third Thursday of each month @ 10:00 am and begins on Thursday, January 18.
- March 30 Good Friday service @ 6:30 pm.
- April 1 Sunrise service @ 6:30 pm; breakfast after sunrise service @ 7:00 am; morning worship service @ 9:00 am; no evening service.
- April 28 Ladies Luncheon at Janet Sowers’ house. Details TBA.
- May 13 Mother’s Day / Continental breakfast fellowship during the Sunday School hour. Food provided by the hospitality ladies.
- June 17 Father’s Day / Doughnut breakfast fellowship during the Sunday School hour. Also, in honor of Father’s Day, the men will meet at Hy-Vee for breakfast on a Saturday in June. Time and date to be determined by the men. Faith Fellowship will cover the cost of the breakfast.
- July/August No events planned
- Sep/Oct Sunday night barn services at the Dixon’s barn. Details TBA. We are hoping to have both a summer (potluck?) and a fall service (wiener roast) at the barn.
- November 4 We will have a holiday meal after the morning service with the church providing the meat. We have decided to have one holiday fellowship meal instead of having a Thanksgiving and a Christmas fellowship meal this year. No evening service.
- December 16 Caroling and Basket Distribution at 3:00 P.M. Hospitality committee will provide a cocoa and cookie fellowship after caroling. No evening service.
- December 19 Candlelight and Carols Service / We will have a finger food fellowship before the service. Details TBA.