PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR
The following events have been planned for the 2019 church calendar:
- September 16: Men’s study @ 1 pm. Meets first Monday of the month. (Adjusted date because of conflicts with Labor Day and carpet installation at the church.)
- September 19:Ladies’ study @ 10 am. Meets third Thursday of the month.
- October 6: Bible conference with Mark Smith, Bible Tracts Inc.
- October 20: Sunday evening barn service at Stan and Debbie Dixon’s.
- November 3: Holiday meal. FFC will provide the meat.
- December 15: Caroling and basket distribution with cookie & cocoa fellowship afterwards. No evening service.
- December 22: Candlelight & Carols. Soup and finger food potluck with service following. (Sunday night this year because Christmas day is on Wednesday.)