PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- Ladies Fellowship-Cynthia Heald Study-Becoming a Woman Whose God Is Enough
Evening Study: Our evening study has been discontinued.
Morning Study: The morning study will continue to be on the third Thursday of each month @ 10:00 am and begins on Thursday, January 18.
- June 24: Mark Smith with Bible Tracts Inc. is going to present their outreach to Cuba during the SS time and the MW time. We will take a love offering for printing tracts for Cuba.
- July/August No events planned
- Sep/Oct Sunday night barn services at the Dixon’s barn. Details TBA. We are hoping to have both a summer (potluck?) and a fall service (wiener roast) at the barn.
- October 20-21: Bible Conference with Ervin and Flossie McNeill. Fellowship meal at noon on Saturday (October 20). Soup and sandwiches provided by the hospitality committee. Men’s and women’s meetings will follow. Then on Sunday the McNeill’s will both share during SS, and Ervin will preach in our MW service.
- November 4 We will have a holiday meal after the morning service with the church providing the meat. We have decided to have one holiday fellowship meal instead of having a Thanksgiving and a Christmas fellowship meal this year. No evening service.
- December 16 Caroling and Basket Distribution at 3:00 P.M. Hospitality committee will provide a cocoa and cookie fellowship after caroling. No evening service.
- December 19 Candlelight and Carols Service / We will have a finger food fellowship before the service. Details TBA.